Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a 19 year old Male, my real name is rob, but every one really just calls me RaTt, its been my nick name for about 5 years now, its a funny story how i got my nick name, one day during my freshman year in high school, me and my friend were picking on each other, and one of his come backs where "Rob you look like a droned ratt" and every one laughed and they started going on how true it was comparing me to Splinter from the ninja turtles. So after a wile, people just started calling me rat, of course like any other kid that gets a nick name, I didn’t like it at first, but it grew on me and now i would rather be called by that name then my given name

I believe my nick name brought my fascination of rats, and because of that i now own 2 rats

I am a Punk, i listen to lots of crazy music, i go to punk shows, I look like something straight out of the 80s as most people say. You can catch my personality, background, and pretty much any thing bout my including pictures at www.myspace.com/suparatt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts