Rat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic is all about Daphne's babies growth (accidental litter). They are currently 5 days old. I believe I have 7 males and 3 females but I am no sexing expert. Here are the pictures I have taken so far to document their growth. Seems like everyone is healthy and doing well despite Daphne very long labor and tons of blood loss. We have decided to keep the whole family :). Here are days 1 and 2.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So sweet.. I remember that stage. Just you wait until they open their eyes. :) You'd think they couldn't get any cuter but nope - they sure can!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Gah! I just want to squish them with hugs and give them skritches and kisses all over! They are ridiculously adorable. And you are keeping them all?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. I have 2 double critter nations and I just love them all too much to give them away. Plan to put baby boys with the father and females with the mother.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
13 days old. Half of them have their eyes open and all of them have their ears open.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's really nice. I don't think I'd be able to part with them either lol Unless they were going to friends where I can go and visit them all the time. Got any names picked out yet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts