Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if rats are nocturnal in a cat-like napping a lot in the day way or a lizard-like don't know if he's alive until you pick him up way. the cat way would be fine but...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Nocturnal means mainly active at night. As for the whole cat/lizard thing I guess you could say cat-like..... but they have there own raty scheduel that they follow. Your rats will modify their scheduel so they can be up during the day with you and still keep you up at night. lol

If you want I can simplify this... just let me know.:)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sometimes they try to modify it too much and you get sleepy eyed rats XD Bert does this to me lol. He gives a ' I wanna play but I'm tired' look to me XD

·
Registered
995 Posts
Poor silly Bert!! :D lol

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
sniffs does the same thing lol he wants to play all the time even though he is so tired it makes me want to rock him to sleep

·
Registered
995 Posts
Aawwwww!! My 4 babys aren't that bad.....yet.... lol

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Both our rats breathe really fast when they are sleeping, there is no way we could think they were dead.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Just remember if you get a rat you should get 2 becuase they are VERY social animals and you probably can't spend 4 hours a day with your new ratsy if you get only 1. So try and get 2 for the rats sake otherwise you will have a problem.

Ok Fuzzie? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts