Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to know how badly loud parties scare my ratties? If I invite people over and we have music (and maybe alcohol) and loud voices and I put my rat cage into a different room. Will they get a panic attach or get very scared for a long time? How will they most likely react?

·
Registered
Willow, Comet, and Spark
244 Posts
They'll probably be scared for a while if the music and voices are loud... I'd put the rat cage in the farthest room from the rat cage as possible.

Reactions: Rex the Rat

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
399 Posts
I am a huge American football fan and last night my fave team (Cleveland browns) absolutely creamed their rivals so me, my dad, my grandpa, & some friends were yelling and screaming and jumping until 12 pm and my rats didn't seem fazed by this.

·
Registered
Cloud and Dew (Pearl Merle and American Mink, both with Irish markings)!
124 Posts
I am a huge American football fan and last night my fave team (Cleveland browns) absolutely creamed their rivals so me, my dad, my grandpa, & some friends were yelling and screaming and jumping until 12 pm and my rats didn't seem fazed by this.
I agree, some rats are not easily fazed! Also, I’m a Chiefs fan, the Browns are going down on Sunday 😂
It really depends on your rats and where you got them from. My rats were both adopted from a breeder, and they are pretty good when other people are around. Although, my one girl Dew bit me, drawing blood 2 days ago because she was scared of my friend, I was petting Dew and then we laughed which really shook Dew. So again, it really depends on your rats!

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
399 Posts
I agree with @TwilxghtRat (not the part about the Browns going down) but my rat, Mochi, likes chilling on my shoulder during football games (don't worry I don't jump around with her on me), and my other rat, Sprout, is jumpy and flinches or flees at every sound over normal talking volume. My other two are a mixed bag so yes it is really based on your rat's personality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts