Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is Fox, I just picked him up today. We where looking for Hairless and we saw him and had to snatch him up. He is a really unique color and marking type. He looks like a silver and blue hooded but he isn't white hooded.Fox looks like a light silver rat with a dark blue head? He is a dark eyed dumbo with normal fur. Has it ever been known to have a hooded rat, hooded over a color that is not white?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He does have the coloring of a merel, two of his brothers had identical markings...well they where both "hooded" like this could that be coincidence?

·
Registered
995 Posts
How old is he? Could be adult fur coming in after kitten fur if hes young. Could be from poor diet or stress. Super cute, i love the blues :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is young, probably around 3 months. I do think these are his perminant colors though. He has had them since he was born and his sibling have them too. He came from a really nice lady who seemed to take good care of her rats too. They also got a hairless one so I am assuming the color is effecting skin color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just talked to the person I got him from yes one brother is "two tone silver/blue hooded) but darker and the hairless is "two tone silver/blue hooded) but much lighter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts