Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Technically speaking, I have this cage, but the taller version. If I take out the middle section of my cage I can convert it into the the 93cm, and I have done in the past when I was preparing to move flats. It's still a good size at 93cm and should be roomy enough for 4 boys. The levels clip in and out easily enough for cleaning. I personally only use a couple of levels and have added more ropes and hammocks for climbing. The cage has nice wide doors, I can fit my upper body through them for cleaning and hammock hanging. The bars are wide and some items with bolts or clips don't fit so good on them but you can just use zip ties. My boys could not fit through the bars at 6 months old. The base has a pull out grill and tray. Not great if you use loose bedding. I use fleece and secure it to the grate with zip ties. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! After suggesting this cage to my friend, I thought "oh wait, I kind of want it". Just worried about the bar spacing! They're a year old and hairless but I just have this horrible fear 1) for their safety and 2) for all my books (the cage would go in our library room) haha! Think I might get the bigger one if it's able to convert to the 93cm one! Thanking you :) I do hate buying cages online, I never know what to expect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts