Rat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similar to a FerretNation? I was wondering if I should buy one... Hmmm decisions, decisions...
[align=center]
BRAND NEW CHINCHILLA FERRET CAGE[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

SFN~

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Re: Does anyone have this cage?

Looks nice. The ladders are a bit different from the FN and the shelves may be immobile, not sure from the picture, but still a nice cage. Bar spacing would probably be too big for little girls, unless covered....

Is this a UK manufacturer? May be nice for our members across the pond. :lol:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

indeed. This looks like it might be a nice substitute for the Ferret Nation for our UK members. What is the brand name of that cage?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I am sooo tempted... But I don't know which is best to get. FN or Liberta... I am in the UK so a Liberta is probably the best choice?

If I did get it I would cover the shelves with fleece. I wonder if the shelves will be flimsy and not as stable as the FN's. And if the bar spacing is too wide I could cover them in Hardwire. I really want to get a big cage even though there is hardly any space in my house. The landlord will probably freak at such a big cage BUAHAHAHA lol.

Then again I can be a tester for the UK and when I get it I can show you some pics :D Ohh - More opinions would be great.

Thanks for the link BeanieBoo!

SFN ~

·
Registered
26 Posts
Really like it, the access looks great! And for the money it looks good quality. Never heard of this brand name myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i've seen this discussed elsewhere and people were going crazy for it...

i can't remember the exact size but i know that people contacted the suppliers and found out the bar spacing was smaller than the FN and was delighting owners of females who had wanted a FN but thought the spacing was too big for them... but this one was great apparently!

obviously i don't have any personal experience with this product but i thought i'd share what i'd heard about it elsewhere in case it was helpful to someone!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your replies ^^ I'm just worried about the shelves. Maybe I would need to replace them? I think it looks like an awesome cage.

I tried searching for the GooseMoose thread but no luck. I'd love to see pics of it in action as well ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Phobie said:
Oh woowwww! I'm in the uk and this looks great!
Wow indeed! ^o^ Do you think you will get one?? 8)

SFN~

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hm, I'm but a poor student so I don't know if I can afford it, but I sure would love one!

I've got a feeling it'll be a birthday present from my boyfriend ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a poor student too lol (at the library at 3.20am doing my assignment!!)

I am so tempted to get it as a late christmas pressie for my boys :D I just don't know whether to wait for the FN to become available or get the liberta at the end of Jan. It would be handy if I could see them in real life to compare.

SFN ~

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in South Yorkshire. I miss the South though! Only here for uni ^^

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like they aren't selling the Liberta Cage on Ebay anymore :( Unless they are waiting for more to come instock...

SFN ~

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a cage almost exactly like that for our rats! we have lots of babys because our 2 females had some ( our male is fixed now ), but they all love it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts