Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a bargain in the local charity/thrift store this morning, a Fisher Price dolls house for just £1:) There are four openings on the outside all big enough for rats to walk or climb through, and there is a level inside with a corner gap and built in steps. It's the perfect size for some ratty adventuring, once they get brave enough to check it out :) excuse the state of it in the photos, I took them before I cleaned it (it was covered in crayon), and my phone is too flat to flash :-/

House Playhouse Playset Dollhouse Toy
Dollhouse Playset House Toy Pink
Cage Animal shelter Kennel Pet supply Net
Room Wood Flooring Muridae Floor

It's in the cage for now, until I sort out a better play area for them. Rat proofing is proving a little more challenging than anticipated!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Cool find! I love Fisher Price toys. Our storage is full of them since we keep buying them for the rats. We are lucky to live fairly close to a massive thrift store and they have a huge toy section. We only pay about $1-$4 per toy - it is awesome.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cool find! I love Fisher Price toys. Our storage is full of them since we keep buying them for the rats. We are lucky to live fairly close to a massive thrift store and they have a huge toy section. We only pay about $1-$4 per toy - it is awesome.
You lucky fish!! Fisher Price toys are so expensive. What is a thrift store?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've been looking for a doll house find like that for months, now. Lucky you!

And, it may or may not have happened that one of my friends recently got suspicious and asked me why I had lately become so interested in her little girl's developmental milestones, and what did it matter to me when she might be old enough to outgrow her Barbie Dream House anyway?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.