Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I had a dream that I FINALLY got Jojo and Blaze together. It was really weird, i kept them in a cage that had a simple divider in the middle keeping them apart. Jojo managed to push it down and apparently he was sick of Blaze so they started fighting. I removed Blaze from the cage and he kept saying something on how'd he get back (yes they could talk) I set him on a thing away from any ledges so he couldn't get down and went to fix the divider. Somehow Blaze had gotten back into the cage and was arguing with Jojo again before getting in a legit fight. Eventually I think someone suggested it so I just went with it hoping it would work even though it makes absolutely no sense (i guess in the dream it did) I set Blaze in the cage with Jojo and just said "well why don't YOU groom him" and it worked like a charm. It was really weird and I was kind of upset when I figured out it was all just a dream. For some reason near the end of the dream it had them cuddling in a weird cup with a mini ledge in it that they were on and food filling the bottom but the weird part is that my HEDGEHOG was on the ledge with them. Apparently the ratties LOVED him. It was really odd.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts