I was doing laundry the other day and as I picked out and threw away the massive accumulated lint ball it occurred to me that it could make a fun, soft, and squishy nesting material. Is there any reason that this could be dangerous or unsafe for my rats?
hmm... when i take the dryer lint out of the dryer the first thing i do is sneeze because of all of the little dust particals that fly out of it. I wouldn't guess that it would be too great for rats because aren't they highly susceptible to respiratory illnesses? I wouldn't attempt it.
HAHA, dirty college student, I love it. I don't use the dryer sheets either, and I'm not a dirty college student, I just get an allergic reaction from them. but yeah dryer lint doesn't smell pretty, mine isn't quite perfumed... i let the fabric softener do that :S