Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I redid my cage and took pics and never posted them so now you get to look at them:

Little Boys:

Big Boys:

The most recent little boys cage switch:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
my rats would be jealous, except they dont use their hammock, they only used it when there was a rice filled sock in it, which i got in trouble for making

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks :) the big boys run laps, up on the igloo into the double hammock, into the lime hammock, into the flower corner hammock, into the green corner hammock, back to the shelf and start it again :roll:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
my rats do laps jumping from level to level, and if you get caught, either summinn nasty happens or your beaten half to death :p :roll:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lostbutnotforgot said:
Very nice! I love the Chile peppers on some of the hammocks! What are the ropes made out of?

They're actually sunflowers... VERY manly sunflowers though :oops:

The brownish rope is just thick fabric braided into a rope

I have made all my rattie (and now chinnie) hammocks, most out of fabric scraps or stuff people give me. Seriously people find out I sew and randomly hand me a yard or two of oddly patterned fabric. I don't know where they come from...

·
Registered
418 Posts
glindella said:
lostbutnotforgot said:
Very nice! I love the Chile peppers on some of the hammocks! What are the ropes made out of?
They're actually sunflowers... VERY manly sunflowers though :oops:
Haha. They are! Oops. :lol: I can see that now that I look closer. I still like it though! Totally manly sunflowers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts