·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Aww! He really is such a good boy! :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love them so much, i wanna Give Naz a big sqeezy hug b/c he's so good but that wouldn't end well :D.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is been bothering me for a while but what kind of rat is that on the left? He's huge! Haha my girls are tiny in compairison and I'm wondering if they're going to grow anymore, though I'm sure they wouldn't get that big in any case.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
girls don't typically get as big as males but every rat is different. if you had a very small male and a really large female they might be close to the same size... but on average females are quite a bit smaller.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just like Twich said, girls can be smaller than boys so that might be why Naz seems to big. He's yor standard blue hooded nothing special (well tons but you know what i mean). He's honestly the largest rat i own, for a while i thought he was over weight and thats why he was so big but the vet said he's very healthy so i'll just say his big boned lol. Him and the little ones are living together now, It's so cute. Xavier and Prince will be playing and if he get too ruff Naz will break them up and start cleaning them. Oh it's so so sweet!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to post this!! they were sleeping together!!! *melts* the pic is kinda crappy so i'm kicking myself for forgetting my bfs cam but he little black head under Naz is Xavier and Prince is to the right. *melts again*

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't tell how happy i am that they are getting long. They were all playing earler lol. I'm going to Die when Naz has to pass on.... *doesn't think about it*

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish i could have gotten a pciture, They had a three way cleaning fest going on lol. Ok just had to tell since i didn't get a pic.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More black mail pictures :D.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
very cute

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a free youtube account, You click MyAccount there should be a few little boxes and lists, You click the button under Videos that says "Upload New Video" Then fill in the title and everything else. Once you've done that you scroll all the way down and click "Continue Uploading" then you just Browes for your vedio like a picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts