Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave Remy a yogurt treat before it as going to leave, and just before I left I saw him acting weird. There is foam at his mouth and he is pulling his ears back and opening his mouth. He's acting lethargic, running away and making weird noises and almost like throwing up foam. I'm so scared and worried please help!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Was he pulling his head back into his shoulders while stretching his front legs out? That's how one of my girls looked when she was choking, along with her mouth dripping with saliva(kinda foamy). Is he OK now? I left my girl alone for the day and came back from work to her begging for more treats.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was he pulling his head back into his shoulders while stretching his front legs out? That's how one of my girls looked when she was choking, along with her mouth dripping with saliva(kinda foamy). Is he OK now? I left my girl alone for the day and came back from work to her begging for more treats.
Yes, he was doing exactly that. I'm glad your girl improved! I was so scared and upset. I had to take him to the vets, but he's getting better. He has taken an interest in treats again which is great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts