Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kane insists that her food bowl stays empty. Every time I fill it and turn around shes emptied it and stashed the food in a corner. I then have seen her sitting in her dish and washing or laying there lol. I would grab my camera but always was too slow. I finally got a couple pics.

She even sat still enough this time for me to open the cage.

Shes so peculiar, but cute!

·
Registered
489 Posts
haha aww thats cute...get her another bowl to sleep in...or a bed similar to that. =]

she looks little...i'd watch that her feet don't get caught on the bottom.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shes got the "growing into" big feet, so cute.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
awww she's so cute!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, I can't get over how adorable she is lol. My mom was grumpy about me getting another rat but it didn't take long for her to be like "I can't believe she was being sold for snake feed" I really couldn't resist I had to hold her and then I couldn't put her down, shes just too darn cute and sweet. Plus its been over two years since Mika and Maya were babies. They were even more like teens when I got them too. So I am just going crazy for Kane lol.

I got her some hand towels and covered the bottom of the second floor and first floor.

I got a rubbermaid thing to try litter box training, but Kane thinks it makes a good bed so far lol. She did go in it some but also out of it, but shes sleeping in it too lol. Oh well, time will tell if she picks it up. Right now the towels are disheveled and covered in her food pellets that shes migrated.
I don't know why she has this urge to hoard her whole bowl contents on the bottom level.

I gave her a tupperware thing similar to her empty bowl but she isn't interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts