Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some images of every rattie I have ever had and a little bit about each one.
This is Pepper and April, My first rats. (Pepper Brown hodded, April Black hooded). They were sisters. April died at 2 years old and Pepper died at 4 years old. They were very adorable and people friendly rats and were absolutely never scared of humans. Pepper was amazing and came when called. SO OBEDIENT. Its too bad that I was so young and didn't know how to train her. She had so much potential

When April Died, I purchased a new companion for Pepper. Meet jelly bean, the cutest blue rat ever. She was cute, fluffy, and of course, she happened to be abused by the pet store I bought her from. She never liked humans and bit me multiple times. I was patient and she never bonded with me. She lived to be 3 and is my most recent rat to cross the rainbow bridge.

Meet Zorra, finally I had a trio of rats. Zorra was the cutest thing and I rescued her from a feeder tank. Zorra, Jelly-bean, and pepper made an unlikely group. They were amazing together! Zorra, 4 years old, has recently developed a growth but I am not treating her because she is old and its not worth it. It is not affecting her so I am not worried too much.

Phoebe is my baby rat. She is 9 months old and ADORABLE. We have bonded soo much and she has learned tricks like spin and stand up. She is very intelligent and attached to me. She is super friendly and hyper, but yet she still sleeps on me (perfect). She is 'flawless'. I know its bad to pick favorites but she is mine. I hope to get a new rat soon to replace Zorra after she passes. I LOVE MY RATS

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I sorta forgot about my older sisters Rat. It never actually got a name. It died at 4 years old and ate lots of chocolate.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
The photos aren't showing up for me :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.