Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was eating breakfast this morning and my mom was working on landscaping. I went to go share my breakfast with my rats and noticed my new boy was eating an armyworm. I guess my mom said the girls ate like 3-4 and she only gave one to Rocco. How bad could this be for them? Or is it okay for them to eat? We don't use pesticides, so I am not worried about that. Just the worm itself. Thank you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
They aren't known to contain any toxins so your rats should be okay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
I read somewhere that you should avoid feeding wild insects because they could contain parasites.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top