Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else fan girls over their own rat? lolI've had my rats for months now, and still whenver i see them (There cage is right next to my bed..) I always fan girl so much and just wanna snuggle em forever..lol anyone else like this, or am i just crazy?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I talk about my rats incessantly and show people pictures all the time...I'd probably wear clothes with their pictures on them too :p We're not crazy, we just understand how awesome these little creatures are :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm exactly the same! The family tell me to shut up because i go on and on about them all so much! :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
I do that with all my rodents. XD I walk past my gerbil cage and if she's out I always stop and say "Aren't you the most gorgeous thing ever!" She's not cuddly, though, so I don't get that desire. XD I always gush over my African Soft Furs and mice. I just want to stare at them forever... Why do that have to be so darned cute/beautiful/adorable/fun to watch?

My rodents (all my pets are rodents) are my children. I think I act just as weird with them as parents do with their human babies. Isn't pretty much everything described in this thread what people do with their human children? When not being annoyed by them, of course. XD

Bleh, I just love rodents so much it hurts. <3 They're everything to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I completely understand! I think every rat (or rodent) owners gets this excited when they see their fluffy bundles of lovable. I always get happy when I just look at my rats, but they don't seem to share my excitement. I think they need a little more socialization.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know that feel, I just got my 1st 2 boys about 2 weeks ago and it's hard not to love on them when they get so excited to see us. They are just the cutest little nuggets and I love them lol. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yup, obsessed with my own. Every time I look at them I say "they're so cute I could die!" and I totally think about them every single hour when I'm in class away from them :( And I study right next to them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm new to being a rat parent, but I understand completely how you feel. I rescued Luna from the trash and about a week later got Shadow for her so she didn't get lonely. I am always talking about the funny things they do and everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy. It's amazing how much you can love something so small and so cute!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts