Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
It'll take me forever to repost all of my pictures here but you can show her my post in Meet my rat with my new boys. The picture heavy one. There are a ton of really great shots of them I have two blue boys and to me that's a colorful as a rat can get. I have a russian blue, an american blue, and a grey masked.

·
Registered
680 Posts
This is my lady Louise. She is a grey and white hooded dumbo rex :p

https://flic.kr/p/pFYJtA
I thought rex rats were more curly then that? If just the slightest curl in the whiskers means rex then I think one of my boys might be rex too. In the pictures I saw when looking at examples of rex their whiskers were really curly and their fur looked like a little afro.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I thought rex rats were more curly then that? If just the slightest curl in the whiskers means rex then I think one of my boys might be rex too. In the pictures I saw when looking at examples of rex their whiskers were really curly and their fur looked like a little afro.
Her fur is kind of wavy/sticks up/ and kind of coarse and her whiskers have just a slight curl/wave to them. The vet told us he thought she looked like a rex lol. He could be wrong!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Rat Hamster Yellow Muroidea Muridae

Rat Vertebrate Mammal Muridae Gerbil

Mammal Vertebrate Rat Muridae Mouse

Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Kitten Chinchilla

Mammal Vertebrate Rat Chinchilla Rodent

Mammal Rat Hamster Muridae Rodent
Rat Cage Hamster Degu Mouse

Hope this helps, my rats all look pretty different! :)

(In order):
Tyrion: Dumbo Roan
Merlin: Top Eared Double Rex
Bonnie: Top Eared Black Hooded
Thea: Top Eared, Red Eyed, Champagne
Nina: Top Eared Roan
Khalee: Top Eared, Red Eyed, Rex, Chocolate Siamese
Sansa: Top Eared, Ruby Eyed, Chocolate Siamese
Gauis: Tope Eared Hairless
Bobby: Dumbo Black
Albie: Dumbo, English Blue

I've also had brown hoodeds, russian blues and browns. Rats come in a lot of varieties!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts

This is Rita. She's an Eastern woodrat. Rita surprised me with a massive litter of...two. One boy, one girl.

This is Quad Rattus when he was only 18 days old...

...and his twin sister Appa Rattus, when she was just over a week old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.