Registered
486 Posts
At £230! 8O

They must think people have money to burn :p

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is a good point..They may be available slightly cheaper elsewhere...But so far this is all i can find. So i thought people should know lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Rat cages in the UK are such a pain, they're either VERY overly priced, non-existance or a hamster cage in disguise.

Thanks for pointing it out tho :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Holyyyyyyy somethingiwon'tsay.

That's an AWFUL lot of money! Someone actually posted a link on ebay to a very similar to the FN here
Much cheaper.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phobie said:
Holyyyyyyy somethingiwon'tsay.

That's an AWFUL lot of money! Someone actually posted a link on ebay to a very similar to the FN here
Much cheaper.

Yes i have seen that. I found out the brand name lol Liberta cages.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Emster said:
Rat cages in the UK are such a pain, they're either VERY overly priced, non-existance or a hamster cage in disguise.

Thanks for pointing it out tho :)
I thought UK prices for cages were cheap when I looked at them 8O Atleast compared to cages in Finland.

**** you american and english people! :evil: :p

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Yorkshire pet shop (google it) sells them for £170 (incl. P&P)

And a warehouse near me sells them for £130.

Companions choice is a rip off with FNs. If you don't mind watching and waiting for when they come in stock on other sites, it'd be a lot cheaper in the long run

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't think you can buy the Liberta cage off Ebay anymore... But you can probably order it from their website.

Another link that might be useful is: Berriewood FN currently not in stock though...

And... Redmap FN not in stock either... I e-mailed asking when they will become available but haven't heard anything.

Looks like they are in popular demand.

Another Ebay link to a cage that may be of interest to some of you: Deluxe XL

SFN ~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts