Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can put the ferret nation addition onto a critter nation?

I have my girls in the critter nation and want to buy an add on unit to keep the boys in. I can get a ferret nation add on for $80, and the critter nation add on is $100. If I can save the money, I'd like to. The girls are all over 6 months right now, so they can probably be in the ferret nation without getting out. When the boys are older, they will be bigger and can be in the ferret nation half of the cage. Does this seem like something that is possible? Has anyone mixed these two cages successfully?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just realized that for $104 I can get a SFN. I'll have to ask my boyfriend if he prefers one really tall cage, or two cages. We have the space, so I guess I'll leave the decision up to him. Sucks that you can't have half critter nation/half ferret nation...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's the site that I'm looking at to get the add on. I talked to the boyfriend and he would rather have one tall cage rather than two singles, so we'll be getting the add on. Can't do it this week because he needs new tires on his truck before the snow starts, which kinda takes priority since the boys are still really young, and I don't want him in an accident due to bad tires. It will have to be our next big purchase, which means the sale might be over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts