Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering saving up a bit and purchasing a Ferret Nation uber -cage for my guys. The model I am considering is Model 141, the basic metal model with two floors, a ladder/ ramp and an extra large hammock.

Before I make this ginormous investment of time (ordering online - some assembly required @[email protected]) and hard-earned babysitting cash ($113 + shipping and processing), I was wondering if anyone has this model and if so, are there any problems with it? Any help would be great; thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
As far as I know, if you can shell out the cash, the FN (either one section, the 141 or the 142, two sections) is the beloved favored cage of this forum.
If you have girls you'll have to cover it in hardwire cloth, which I hear is not a pretty process (sharp stuff), unless you have unusually large girls.
Also it's very heavy, just a thought for wherever you're going to have it set up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting it and my parents are pitching in $50 due to my dazzling report card *movie star smile* I'm setting it up in my room on the upper floor of my house, but my dad'll help out with any heavy lifting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just so you know on another forum today they said that FN is coming out with a rat nation very soon!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Rumors of a Rat Nation have been floating about for a long while now. I'm not sure they'll ever make one. :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
Apparently they have good working prototype, and claim it to be the best rat cage they've ever seen.

I'd urge you to hold off on buying the FN until we get more news on the RN.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Forensic said:
Rumors of a Rat Nation have been floating about for a long while now. I'm not sure they'll ever make one. :(
Someone posted the email from them from just a few days go on another popular rat forum and it said it was coming out soon and to keep checking the ferret nation site for it's arrival.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought my ferret nation from amazon, and I got free super saving shipping. Can you imagine?! I live in Hawaii....it would have cost so much to have it shipped here.
Has anyone seen any photos of the new rat nation?
I can't wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts