Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday I drove two and a half hours to meet Lita to pick up two boys. She and her fiance were the nicest people ever, and the boys were absolutely darling. We drove back home, and they pretty much slept for about two days straight. This morning was the most I've seen them up, and the least skittish they've seemed, so I can only imagine how wonderful they'll be once they're 100% used to me.

Anyway, pictures!

Rat Vertebrate Mouse Mammal Muridae

Okay, maybe picture. The photo uploader is seriously difficult to use. If anyone has any hints as to how to use it easier, please feel free to let me know.

The little brown boy was named Matcha, and has been renamed Cashew. Mainly because I like cashews ;D. He's quite a bit braver and more curious than his brother, but they both practically refuse to go down to the second level of their cage. He's also quite a bit more gentle and will delicately take treats while his brother will just snatch.

The little black boy was named Assam, and is now named Skittles. My s.o. named him Skittles because he's a bit skittish. He's more shy than his brother, and will explore a bit, but seems to really only do so if Cashew has checked stuff out, first. He's a grabby little thing and would rather almost fall down from the top level to grab a Cheerio than risk putting his little paws on the dreaded bird rope that connects the two levels.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Aww yay picture! Cashew and Skittles, cute! I usually upload to a second site like tinypic. Then just post the forum link into the comment reply box. I'm glad they're warming up! They'll be clinging to you in no time!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww yay picture! Cashew and Skittles, cute! I usually upload to a second site like tinypic. Then just post the forum link into the comment reply box. I'm glad they're warming up! They'll be clinging to you in no time!
I tried doing that with photobucket, it didn't take for whatever reason. Thank you so much for letting me adopt them! My aunt came to visit this weekend and held them, and even though they don't love me yet, they ran to my shoulders when I got close enough to her while she was holding them. ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.