Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20150423_191956.jpg
The black hooded is Pumpkin (I know, his name doesn't match his color but my 4 year old named him). He is very social, and loves to run all over me.
20150423_192115.jpg
This is my dark agouti. His name is Darwin. I named this one. He hates to be removed from his cage initially, but once you have him in your hand he likes to snuggle into you and have his head stroked.
20150423_192028.jpg
The American blue is called Whisper (named by 7 year old DD). He is the most skittish and the least likely to sit and snuggle. He likes to explore and run on his wheel.
20150423_192122.jpg
Finally, because I just can't leave him out, this is their big brother Thomas - here you see him watching his baby brothers running around the sofa. He is 10 years old and was my first family member after I packed up my life, said good-bye to everyone I knew and moved from the UK to the US alone to try something different. He is a 10 year old long haired cat, I found him at the humane society. He was the love of my life until my daughter was old enough to hang out with him and now he just ignores me because he is so in love with her. He follows her around, talks to her if she is playing without him, wakes her up in the morning, and basically stalks her 24/7.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow for someone who took the leap alone it seems like you have built a lovely little family around you. I'm so happy its all working out for you! I love the American blues coat and omg your cat! Its so fluffy I'm gonna die. ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts