Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to get a good picture of all 4 of my boys!

11756521_463419990503478_315657487_n.jpg

From left to right : Wyatt - Apollo - Leo - Cole

Of course they are snuggling in their litter box because the igloo and hammock aren't good enough for them :p

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The potty is always the best sleeping spot, duh mom! I actually got so fed up with mine sleeping in the litter box that I changed the litter pans to just have river rocks and no grates. Poop and pee still goes in but apparently it's not very comfortable for sleeping. I win! lol Your boys are quite lovely and getting a good picture of an entire mischief is almost impossible; way to go!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The potty is always the best sleeping spot, duh mom! I actually got so fed up with mine sleeping in the litter box that I changed the litter pans to just have river rocks and no grates. Poop and pee still goes in but apparently it's not very comfortable for sleeping. I win! lol Your boys are quite lovely and getting a good picture of an entire mischief is almost impossible; way to go!

Thanks! I might try your litter box trick lol....I got SO lucky to catch them all snuggling together in the perfect positions to see all their faces as much as I can. Now it's time to try to get one of my 6 girls!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Mine love to sleep in the litter box too! WTF, ratties. W. T. F.

Gonna try the river rocks. >.>

Your Leo looks like my Thor! Love that color!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts