Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Now that winter's here, and it's getting colder, I was thinking I'd start using my fire place. Could it be harmful for the ratties? (Smoke, ashes). I know there's a chimney and everything, but Im a very overprotective and worried rat mom..

Does anyone have experience with it? Xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
I would move your mischief away from the fire place, to another room perhaps, and keep them away from it during free range. With proper cleaning the ashes shouldn't be too bothersome. If your chimney and flue are working correctly smoke shouldn't be a problem either. Just don't let them go playing in the thing, they should be fine
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top