Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm new to the forum ^_^ I live in Portland OR with my boyfriend and six awesome pets. A big ol' maincoon mix (maybe part dragon.), a very handsome rat terrier, and four adorable rats!
I got my first rats ever 5 months ago, their names were Lionel & Qubert. They were a friend of a friends that was looking to re-home because she starting a new (traveling) job and hadn't had time for them for a while, so they were already almost 2 years old when I got them. I absolutely fell in love with them & after becoming obsessed with ratties, adopted more later. The boys have now passed, Qubert in June and Lionel in August, but they were the best first rats I could have had & I will never forget them <3
I joined the forum because I am still learning and I love talking about rats and seeing everyone else's pets :) There aren't enough rat-owners in my city, so I'm glad I can come online and go on about them here ^_^

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Sarah and welcome to Ratforum! ;D Rats are quite addictive aren't they? We brought home out first three boys in February this year...and now we have six...just couldn't turn down three more boys who needed to be re-homed :)

Anyway, I hope you feel right at home here on the boards.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ratbag- Totally addictive! I had a dwarf rabbit and later a hamster as a kid because my parents wouldn't let me own rats (my dad was pretty against any kind or rodents) I wish they did! Because they're amazing pets :)

Thanks for the welcome guys ^_^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts