Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Hootie

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm completely IN LOVE with rats now. After about 2 and a half weeks getting to know my two girls made me fall madly in love with these critters. They are so well behaved and they have such opposite personalities it's kind of funny. Both are named after 90s bands and I'd like to keep with that theme for naming rats I think. Blondie, my irish beige, enjoys sleeping in my lap, getting pets, and grooming my fingers (especially under my finger nails). She also seems to be older than my other rat as she is bigger. Weezer, my grey hooded, enjoys running around my shoulders like a maniac, stealing my food, stealing anything that sounds like crinkley paper and trying to play wrestle with Blondie while she's sleeping. Over all Weezer is a huge trouble maker and Blondie is a calm, peaceful girl. I hope to soon get a larger cage and another rat, but only when I get the cage. Anyway, here's my babies. Also I'll have a poll for what my eventual third rat's name will be as I have a few ideas but I can't decide.
(excuse the last picture, I had just gotten out of the shower so my hair is wet ^.^')

View attachment 200890 View attachment 200898 View attachment 200930 View attachment 200906 View attachment 200914 View attachment 200922

1 - 1 of 1 Posts