Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! So after a few weeks of waiting, I was finally able to bring home my two new babies! They are my first rats, but definitely will not be my last. They are capped males, brothers born on July 7th. I'm not sure of exact colors so if you know then please feel free to tell me. I call them Hyde and Kelso. I will update with more photos soon. I also will be getting a double rex baby next weekend, and his name will be Fez (will include pictures as they are sent to me). Kudos to you if you know where the names are from!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That I am, aha. I was wanting to name one of the brothers Fez originally, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to name the other two. My boyfriend can take name credit for Hyde and Kelso. Honestly I hadn't thought of the show itself until he mentioned it. I loved the idea though and it stuck.

I hope to be able to do a 70's themed cage after I find some fleece. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Your new boys are very cute and look quite happy, congrats!

I too want to see pics of your 70's theme cage, when you do it, and if you manage to get bell bottoms and platform shoes on one of the rat boys, you're going to win some kind of bonus prize, TBA ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts