Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm just curious if anyone knows how much a yrd of fleece costs at fabrics land in canada? or the price of a yrd of cotton? or where to get the cheapest maybe...? ;)

thanks!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I got loads of fleece there and i don't remember the exact price but it wasn't very expensive.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Go to JoAnn fabrics online store and see if they ship to Canadia. They have dirt cheap fleece online, sometimes as low as $2/yard. The color and pattern selection is limited in those kind of sales, but what do you care? And the rats for sure do not care what they pee on, right? :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to JoAnn fabrics online store and see if they ship to Canadia. They have dirt cheap fleece online, sometimes as low as $2/yard. The color and pattern selection is limited in those kind of sales, but what do you care? And the rats for sure do not care what they pee on, right? :)
okay, I'll check it out thanks!! that's super cheap! and yeah, they've been chewing a lot, less now, but I don't wanna pay tonnes on fabric for them to chew it up :p

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They now ship to Canada!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts