Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to think of anyway I can get my room to smell better without hurting the rats. Flowers. Why hadn't I thought about that before. I just all natural flowers. Would that work? It'd be a pain to have to continue to rebuy them when they die but hey I am all for it if it'll make my room smell better and not hurt the rats.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My boyfriend buys me flowers all the time, and they do make my rooms smell nice. =P
My rats have never had an issue with flowers in my room. I'm sure flowers sound like a great idea!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Try a dish of activated charcoal.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rats don't free roam in my room (I take them to an empty room) so I don't think it'd be an issue of them getting ahold of it x)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't think they'd eat the baking soda, but don't put the baking soda directly on their bedding. It's pretty dusty and not good for their respiratory to breathe in all the time directly like that. But just having it in a box where it won't get kicked up wouldn't harm them. :) Maybe you can put a couple open boxes on your window sill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.