Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone here who has a FN give me the dimensions of the levels and shelves please? I really want to get started on them so that they'll be ready by the time my FN gets here. Thanks in advance!

Also, how long did it take for yours to arrive at your home?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I felt the exact same way while I waited to get mine, but I'm glad I didn't start until after it got here. Even if you just pull the pans out and use them before you assemble the thing at least you have that template there. Then you can tell how much you want overlapping and stuff like that. You could always start sewing up a ton of hammocks and making fleece ropes though.

I ordered mine on a Monday and it was delivered on Friday, I believe. Though since it is near Christmas it might take a little longer due to the large amount of shipping.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My roommate ordered her FN from ferret.com and it took it about a week and a half to arrive. It actually arrived the day before the rest of her order. I recommend having at least one other person there to help you assemble it, especially if you got the double level version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts