Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Ive really taken an interest in my rats lately, well, I have always loved them but I'm trying to upgrade there cage a bit by making my own, its taking a long while, but I want it to be nice. Ummmm.. Hmmm. I got a new rat a while ago and she is starting to fit in.

So mainly Im here to learn a bit more on how to make my rats happy'er. [I like making my own words up] Also about cages and I want to learn to make some hammocks. Ive seen tuts, but only for normal ones, I wanna learn how to make the cubes, and the tunnels, ect ect and the pocket hammocks. :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Does it count as making your own word when you're only misspelling a real word? ;) :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know Happier was a word! o-o. I have been told it wasn't a real word! Oh my, Ive been missing out. :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:lol: :lol: Well, no matter! It's still fun to make up your own words! :)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I like goobleswobbin meself :) I haven't decided but I THINK it's a funny looking bird from a swamp.............anyhoo...............Welcome

p.s.
I have three brothers who have been messing with my head since I was born, so many times when i've recounted a "fact" that my brother has told me I've gotten really strange looks!!!! ahhh well :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Although happier is a word, funner/funnest are not words and I hate when people use them.

Ok that's really off topic, welcome to the forums!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts