Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nano Hexbug! Has anyone else tried one of these? Theyr'e these little vibrating bugs that jitter around on a hard floor move like a real bug. I bought it for my boyfriend's parent's cat as a christmas gift, but my grandmother's dog and my ratties seem to love it too! They chase it around and then pick it up and try to carry it off before dropping it again and giving it another chase. It's so cute! Just be careful to ALWAYS watch when they play with them because the little rubber legs can be chewed off pretty easily. I can't wait to see how the high prey drive red laser dot loving cat reacts to it. :) My rats certainly seemed to have fun with it and everyone was really interested in chasing it as a group! Pretty cute :p

First decided to buy one after seeing this person's cute video: http://faerielandcorgiandbeagle.tum...-nano-bug-on-the-floor-and-this-is-what#notes

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hilarious! Might just have to give that a go. The rats go crazy for those feather lure poles made for cats so this should be fun for them too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts