Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a dream i was on my school yard and it was frozen, so everyone was skating (we finally got some snow) then i was in the office and it was a really nice room with a drive through window. when i got home i went to hold the babie and i found my sister on my bed playing with something. as i walk over to the cage i see this big rexy boy in my cage, and i mean he was old 2 years prolly. he was so sweet a big squishy laprat and all. he had ozzy's bareback patern but his bum also had it. so his head and his bum were covered, the rest was white. he wasnt the cleanest boy.

then the thing my sister was playing with was a shrink ray, so she shrunk ozzy to the size of a dime, then grew her back. when she was small she was the size of my rexyy boy's ear.

i then realized since he was a boy in the cage with my GIRLS, he probably got them preggers, so i went and got him neutered. when i got home i found 2 babies in my cage, but they were german shephards, body face and everything, just baby rat sized.

it was really weird, but now i want a rexy boy :roll:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the weirdest dreams.......sometimes im at my friends house but its my house and im her but im me......

·
Registered
89 Posts
I wish I could remember my dreams. I can't even remember dreaming, let alone what I dreamed about. Except while I was using the nicotine patch. Those were some wild dreams, tell you what.

·
Registered
263 Posts
XD!!!!!

Yeah, dreams are crazy. Especially when you go to Mars to save the Earth, and someone calls you on your cell, and you're like "Make it quick, this is long-distance!"

So, you want a rex, or some German Shepherds? -laughs-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts