Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I was just wonderin about my cage..ill post a pic soon , but at the moment this isnt letting me ! lol. Is there anything else i could do with it to make it more fun for my girls ?? And also do you think it will take a third rat ? or will i have to get a new cage ?? I can do shelves etc easily my Fiance Owns a woodwork shop, and i can sew up new hammoks and such :D

Here is a link to see the cage x

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=292342755&albumId=566346

There are also Pics on my gallery here if that link doesnt work :)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Re: Freddy Savic Cage 2

I LOVE this cage! I have 3 of them so far :D

I run by the rule of 4 girls in one of these cage. I have 4 in mine (two smaller girls and two big fatties) and there is plenty of room.

You can always hang a hammock or tube underneath the platform. I add fridge pack coke boxes to the cage too - they generally just rip them up but they're fun for the night they're in existance lol.

I've got fun bobbly bathmat covers for the platforms - they're good to snuggle on and chew (if they're odd like my Max lol)

Just a couple of ideas

·
Registered
486 Posts
The Freddy cage is excellent and I'm glad I went with that one rather than my first choice of a Jenny.
My girls seem really happy together in theirs.
Check out the cage sticky at the top of this forum, I've taken some photos of my girls cage and posted them in there.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Freddy Savic Cage 2

Ration1802 said:
I've got fun bobbly bathmat covers for the platforms - they're good to snuggle on and chew (if they're odd like my Max lol)

Just a couple of ideas
How would i cover the shelf ? Its such and awquared shape and also i switch it around every now and again , so id have to fix the ramp to a different area.. :?

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I just cut the bathmat into the shape of the shelf and lay it on top - if it's a heavyish one they shouldn't be able to kick it off easily. You could always attach it using bulldog clips to wire.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ration1802 said:
I just cut the bathmat into the shape of the shelf and lay it on top - if it's a heavyish one they shouldn't be able to kick it off easily. You could always attach it using bulldog clips to wire.
Sounds like a plan..i dont suppose you have any pictures of ure savic cages ? :p

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Not all set up today - It's cleaning day so they all get blitzed until tomorrow night. I'll set them all up and get pics for you tomorrow night though :)

OH! my mum bought my new boys a cargo net which I've clipped onto the side of the cage (at the top) and let it fall onto the shelf. They love laying/climbing up it. She spoils them lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts