Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Cassidy, I had purchased a female rat a little over a month ago and two days after we decided to get her we went and purchased another rat to keep her company. The ******* at the pet store told use the new rat we were getting was another female rat. Turns out, it was a male rat we bought. We decided to to keep the little guy because we would feel bad giving him back as snake food. So, long story short, I'm going to be a rat grandma! Unfortunately, I cannot keep all of her baby rat that will be on the way soon. So, I came here to ask if anyone would like a free baby rat when she gives birth? I really don't want to give them up to a pet store to be used as snake food, so it would be really awesome if anyone up here would like some for free. Also, I'm sorry if this isn't the thread for selling rats, or if there even is one, but I figured I'd post on here anyway. So, if anyone is interested please please please text me at 757-751-5959 thank you!! :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Where do you live? D:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
757 area code is in Virginia if that helps. I hope you find good homes for everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts