Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda bored and want something to draw so first person to post gets a drawing. Post pics of your rat and what pose you'd like.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know what pose you wanted or if I got the colors right cause I can't see the entire rat so let me know if you want something changed. Also I can add a name and a texture once I get photoshop installed? (i've also never drawn a rat before, so it might look weird lol)

Hope you like?

·
Registered
97 Posts
What medium are you using, out of curiosity? The picture you drew is great! I just can't tell if it's digital or traditional. The comment about photoshop is what's throwing me off.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I didn't know what pose you wanted or if I got the colors right cause I can't see the entire rat so let me know if you want something changed. Also I can add a name and a texture once I get photoshop installed? (i've also never drawn a rat before, so it might look weird lol)

Hope you like?
Yes. Its great. His name is Algernon and the picture looks just like him except that he has ruby eyes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What medium are you using, out of curiosity? The picture you drew is great! I just can't tell if it's digital or traditional. The comment about photoshop is what's throwing me off.
It's digital. I used painttool Sai. I use photoshop to add a texture to the drawing and I can do text etc. (I haven't figured out how to do that in Sai yet lol)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Oooh, Sai! A friend gave me that program but I could never quite wrap my head around it. I just stick to Photoshop because it's what I know. Love your own though! Do you have a dA account or portfolio site somewhere? I'd love to see more of your work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts