Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on my rat anatomy and I'd love to sketch your rats :)
Some of my sketches here: (they will be colored like your rats) and they will be drawn in SAI with the paintbrush tool rather than ms paint like these. :)

Line art Drawing Sketch Hand Organism Line art Vertebrate White Head Tail

After I sketch and color them you will be free to use them anywhere :D Like in your signature~

Go ahead and reply below ;D

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey, your work is very nice!

You can sketch Baby if you like. She left this world a few weeks ago and I miss her very much. See if you can draw the tips of her hands going around the bar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your drawings are amazing! I shall try and get some more pictures of my babies if you would be able to draw them :) that's if they will stay still long enough! :p x

·
Registered
161 Posts
That would be awesome. I'll even print it out and frame it in my rat room. Your work is amazing.

You can pick one. Whichever is easiest. I also have some more pictures of my ratties on my site. www.bluerobinrattery.weebly.com Any picture of Algernon would be great!

Your art is amazing!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you want me to draw in a position he's in in the pictures? Or Make one up with his colors and body type? :eek:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Whichever you think is easiest. Its your project! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry you had to see her go. I made a little memorial for her <3 Cartoon Line Illustration Snout Tail hope you like! <3

Hey, your work is very nice!

You can sketch Baby if you like. She left this world a few weeks ago and I miss her very much. See if you can draw the tips of her hands going around the bar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts