Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to be my rats free roam schedule! What do y’all think?

Monday 5-7 pm
Tuesday 4-7 pm
Wensday: 5-7 pm
Thursday: 4-7 pm
Friday: 5-8 pm
Weekend: Taken out for a bit of cuddles, and 1h of free roam on one of the days @Tinytoes

·
Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
2,257 Posts
Don't stress yourself too much! Take Wednesday off, just for you, and then on Thursday they will be so freakin' happy to see you and go roaming!! I have been doing this for a while, and if I do 3 days free roam, one day off, they love me sooooo much more for the next day!!! Keep 'em guessing. Change up their boxes and fun stuff. If I do the same thing every day, they get bored with it and don't get excited.

·
Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't stress yourself too much! Take Wednesday off, just for you, and then on Thursday they will be so freakin' happy to see you and go roaming!! I have been doing this for a while, and if I do 3 days free roam, one day off, they love me sooooo much more for the next day!!! Keep 'em guessing. Change up their boxes and fun stuff. If I do the same thing every day, they get bored with it and don't get excited.
Oh trust me, free roam is super relaxing for me! I will skip one of the weekends though, since my weekends are SUPER busy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts