Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ^_^

Apparently I have to post three times here before being able to post in the other areas so...

Here I am!

My name is Margherita, I'm Italian and working as a private English teacher/craftswoman/caterer in Madrid, Spain.
Recently I have more time on my hands so decided to help an exotic animals association. I catered a dinner for them, helped them with their marketing issues and yes, am now a foster home for three adorable female rats who will stay with me until they find a forever home!

Their names were Luna, Coca and Shusha but one is a Silky and one is quite chubby - as soon as my boyfriend saw them he said we must call them Kim (the silky..), Khlow (the chubby one) and Kourtney... Yes. The Kardashians. I thought it was pretty funny so that was it, they were renamed!

Unfortunately the person they lived with before, that gave them up to the association, wasn't treating them very well. They all have various degrees of pneumonia (Kim more than the others), are used to eating fatty food like pizza and pasta and Kourtney has a tumour that will be operated on after her pneumonia clears.

I have many questions so let's get started! I love this forum by the way ;)

Hello everyone and nice to meet you!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts