Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, my youngest boy Link, did something scary and hilarious. Now, he's my most adventurous boy and will be running around the bed, exploring everything. Even taking interest to things off my bed, like my portable fan. He really took an interest in it and really wanted to get on it and climb the grates, but I didn't let him. I put him down on the bed and apparently the fan was so amazing and it was just a must-have-to-climb-on. He JUMPED FOR IT. And the little dumb MISSED and BELLY FLOPPED on the floor XD I started laughing right away when I saw he wasn't hurt. I grabbed him and put him back in the cage for the rest of the night. That was enough exploring for the night xD I can't believe he did that, he looked like a little failure of a flying squirrel. Ah...I love my rats. Any funny stories about any of your rats? :3

·
Banned
6,244 Posts
So... last night our big girl Max passed away, another rat taken prematurely by mammary tumors. So I'm thinking about her life today...

Max liked sleeping in trees... once she found an empty bird's nest and snuggled into it for a nap. When a little boy inquired what a rat was doing in a nest... I explained she was just hatching her eggs... I suppose somewhere out there, there's a young man that thinks rats hatch from eggs they brood in trees. Oddly, I suppose he can say he's seen it with his own eyes... I'd so hate to be his high school biology teacher.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts