Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my husband said I could get 2 female rats, after finding out how much they're going to cost to spay. I was fine with that. I was!

Well... we don't even have them yet, we're getting them from a breeder on Saturday... and I found out that their are 3 females left from this litter. And, well, I couldn't just leave that last sister all by herself, could I?

He took some convincing, but with the holiday break coming up, I'll be able to work more to save up some money to get them spayed. He said, and I quote, "You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't infringe on our well-being." *triumph*

So we're getting three females. If you care to look them up, they're from Lil' Ladybug Rattery in Oklahoma. http://www.lilladybugrattery.com/otheravailable.html They're the three on the orange fabric background. *happy dances* I can't wait. Their names (in order of appearance ;) ) are Whimsy, Pixel, and FizGig.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
awwww, so cute!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
beautiful girls. i'm so jealous that you have such a nice breeder near you. that rex boy shown there has my heart and i have no way to cuddle him. though i guess its all for the best. i don't techinically need more....

in any case this belong in the meet my rat section: MOVED

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
omg, just look at the ears on that last girl! CUTE!

ps, who wants to go pick up that adorable little variberk dumbo girl and bring her up here for me? ...anyone? :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts