Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lucked out in the parent department growing up. We had a room dedicated to our animals. Lucky for me, my dad was at a local shop one day and decided I *needed* 3 beautiful baby rats. Then began the love affair. Annnywho, my current rats consist of 3 females and 2 males.

Rat Vertebrate Mammal Muridae Gerbil
Winnifred the hairless dumbo. Pilloweena is the black and white.

Rat Cage Gerbil Muridae Animal shelter
Madeline and her crazy PICK ME UP eyeballs.

Rat Mouse Muridae Muroidea Rodent
Little Mr. Perfect, aka Oswin.

Rat Muridae Gerbil Whiskers Mouse
Mr. Biggie Smalls!

I love them all so so so so so soooo insanely much.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!!!!

Oswin is certainly a handsome little friend!! I'm still trying to figure out the name for his color. I originally thought he was a powder blue, then I was talking to a fellow rat obsessed friend and she was thinking that he is a blue mink? He has this weird (wicked fantastic) u shaped line dividing his head and base of his neck.

Rat Mammal Muridae Mouse Gerbil

Of course, I love him regardless of his color type, but I am a need to know type of person hahahahaaha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe he's american blue. he's toodark to be powder blue. i say that because i have an american blue that i thought was apowder blue.they're lighter. but still a gorgeous baby!!!

Cool!!! Thank you!! He is a handsome little guy! Such a love, too. I have had him for about 2 or 3 weeks now and he already responds to his name <3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.