Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is a girl or boy with screan names so if you would like to share that info with everone else it would probibly clear up a few things for some people.:)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
girl here. you know, i bet there will be more girls then guys here. which seems kinda odd don't you think. normally its the girls that have the sterotype of standing on chairs and screaming when a rodent goes by and here we are with them on our shoulders! i heard it was the same way for frogs too so go figure eh?

·
Registered
814 Posts
girl here as well :D, I know what you mean Twich. When i took my rat to school A LOT of girls could just say "ewew gross!" "what is that? is it a mouse?" "Is it wild?" "does it bite?" lol yea it bites thats why i'm kissing it lol. I shouldn't be mean huh? Lol

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm NOT surprised that it's mostly us *Weman* I mean how many guys go googoo over these awdorwable wittle babys?!?!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
yes but normally its the girls that are SUPPOSED to go EWW! a RaaAaaT or "oh its slimy! a frog!" and yet were the ones that buy them for pets most often. i talked with a person from a pet once about it. he says that they sell more spiders to female customers as well. so for the gender that's not supposed to like the creepy crawly things that go bump (or croak) in the night we sure do buy them enough....

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahahahaha!!!! I know what you mean I used to love playing with spiders and I would even search out and catch black widows and...well...torture'em.... But now I have a heart attack every time one shows up out of noware!

I finally got scared one morning when I woke up to one of those house dady longlegs hanging inches above my face. I was on a bunkbed top bunk. I slumped down got my pillow smashed it and screamed me head off for like five minutes.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's bad luck to kill spiders :p I knew a girl Aimee that thought it was a great idea to put her tarantula in her mouth and scare some friends... her throat ended up getting infected from loose bristles on the abdomen...i'm a guy. 8O

·
Registered
997 Posts
Femme.

All my guy friends(who out number my girlfriends), think I'm the coolest because I have four rats and walk them around on a harness. xD

The rats are the cheerleaders at our neighborhood soccer games. Heheh!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
dreadhead said:
It's bad luck to kill spiders :p I knew a girl Aimee that thought it was a great idea to put her tarantula in her mouth and scare some friends... her throat ended up getting infected from loose bristles on the abdomen...i'm a guy. 8O
yeah... licking spiders is never a good idea... things like that happen and well... ugh... it could have been worse though. there are some strains that hairs can paralzye or poison. and paralsis in the throat can cause suffocation

but are you and codcommando the only guys here...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The bunkbed incident happened like 7-9 years ago. I still get freaked every time a spider shows up out of noware but IF I know where the spider is I'm ok and I'll let it live as long as it stays where it is and it's noware near me but if it move or comes near me the truce is off and it either gets put outside or squashed.

Not very many guys here huh?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts