Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My girlfriend and I are ready to get our first rats. Very excited! We have a sweet enclosure, bedding, water bottle, dish, toys etc. Now just looking for a couple of furry friends to fill it :). Speaking of which, we're in the las Vegas area and are having trouble finding reputable breeders around here. If you know of any that might have a couple baby boys for adoption, please let us know! We will not support big chains and want healthy, happy lil guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome! Heres hoping you find your boys soon! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww thanks dude! We're super excited. We're saving any large boxes to build a castle for them lol. They're going to be spoiled rotten!

·
Registered
581 Posts
My girls adore the box toys I make! They just love to jump around in them and pop out the holes. I make platforms on the inside by cutting slits in the box and pushing in a piece of thicker, more sturdy cardboard. They're like minature playgrounds for them. XD I tried to look around and I really didn't see any breeders in that area... You might have to find a rescue or drive a bit...

I found one! There's one in the Las Vegas area called the Rats of Nihm Rattery. I don't know about the availability on their rats right now though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts