Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So sorry, I've had such a ridiculously busy couple of months!

I've just got a little question is anybody can help me :)

Currently I have an SRS but it's taking up SO MUCH of my dining area that it's causing furniture/cat problems. I just wanted to know if theres another cage out there that can house 6 male rats that's not so... bulky ha :)

Any help is fab!! :)

Thank you!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome back! I'm probably wrong but don't they split in half like the double critter nations do?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Rupert & Arthur are going into my local rescue who has a lot of experience with VERY aggressive rats, it's devastating but it's whats best for them :-( So I've bought them a Mamble 100 for now, it can hold 6 so should be plenty of space for 4 as I want something to go ontop of a table :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its devastating :-( But I decided it's whats best for them. The lady who runs the rescue loves rats endlessly. The rats they cannot rehome, they keep as their own pets so they're not just forgotten animals. I have a lot of faith they're going to be a lot happier with her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.