Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and my girls aren't coming with me! :cry:

I though I'd post, since I asked a long time ago for tips on bringing rats on trains. Sadly, I have since decided that bringing them would be a bad idea, just in case I got caught- getting kicked off the train in the middle of Montana in the middle of winter is not on my To-Do list. Plus if I DID get kicked off, I'd have to fly the rest of the way, and on top of that being really expensive, the girls would definitely not be allowed, so I'd have to abandon them, which would be totally impossible.

So they're staying here with a friend of mine. She's coming to pick them up today, and I'm SO SAD! I'm going to miss my girls so much.

They should be fine, though. My friend has never had rats, but she's really nice and likes animals, so I doubt it will be too much of a problem. That and I wrote 7 pages of instructions and tips for her! Food, cleaning, and each girls' personality all got detailed down to the last! And I packed up their rubbermaid box with all their stuff, and some allergy pills for my friend, just in case.

I mostly just hope they won't miss me too much. I know they know who I am, and that they love me. But I also know they love me mostly because I feed them (I pretend that it's just my personality, though! :wink: ), so I'm hoping that once I'm out of the picture and Emily starts feeding them by hand for at least a few days, they'll warm up to her pretty quick.

Sigh. But I'll be back in a few short weeks, hopefully they'll get over me quickly and then remember who I am right away!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
:( im sorry you have to leave them, but abandoning them in the middle of nowhere wouldnt be good, i too hope they remember you, whenever i go away my girls always do, hopefully when you're home you wont be so sad because you'll be having so much fun it wont be AS easy to worry, have fun at home though : )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts