Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Laurie! I am from Washington, Around the Seattle Area. ^.^
I currently have 14 Rats. And soon to be more as 1 of my females is preggo. (planned) I have a half Hairless Female named Sassy, Her two Brothers Rod and Tod (rod being a runt with silver hood. Tod being pure white with a balding head) I also have 2 sisters. Wink (siemise who just had 3 darling little babies) And her Sister Bucket (i didnt name her! who im not sure what you would call her, i will get pictures up soon) I also have 2 Hooded boys, one blond (Jewles) , one black, (Max). I have Maxs son Miles who is a solid Grey/Silver. I also have 2 hooded Male babies that are brothers too Miles, they are for adoption. ^.^

Thank you for listening, i will post pictures of my rattie clan soon!

·
Registered
814 Posts
WELCOME!!! hope you like the forums!! aaww 14 little rattie ones!! are you a breeder?? if so I believe your our second :D.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hello Laurie, welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kind of a breeder, I breed for myself - as i hate buying petstore rats because of all the awful things that happen to them =( and i breed for friends and relatives who are intrested in rats. I never breed for saleing, or just to breed, there are always homes lined up. It just happens that this last pregancy of 10 babies, 1 soon to be (human) mom had to back out because of her own issues. so i will most likely be keeping the boys! ^.^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts