Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally was able to discuss the idea of getting younger companions for Jojo with my mom again, things went a bit better but it's still incredibly stressful because of the deal. We came to an agreement that for every a/b in a class I will get 1/2 of a rat so I need at LEAST 2 as or bs but I really need 2 companions for him since I heard it's best to do it that way so I need 4 as or bs. Only problem is, I suck at a school. I am really horrible at turning in my work and get extremely stressed over it extremely easily. (Extreme depression doesn't help with that either ><) My friend agreed to help me with English and maybe a little History since those are the 2 subjects I struggle in most that she can help me with. Since math is the hardest subject and I have little help with it I am going to save that for last to work on and just do Biology, History, English, and Spanish... wish my luck I really hope to get it all done by the end of this week.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Well even one rat would be a good idea. Just stick to your goal of 4 a/b to get two. Try making a time for homework every night. Like dont go online, do math lol have you looked into a tudor? Some AP students would tudor in my highschool for leadership class.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well even one rat would be a good idea. Just stick to your goal of 4 a/b to get two. Try making a time for homework every night. Like dont go online, do math lol have you looked into a tudor? Some AP students would tudor in my highschool for leadership class.
I had a tudor when I went to actual school but that cut off when I stopped and the school I currently go to has a study class thing at a local highschool on thursdays and since it's fall break that isn't happening right now and I have until the 23rd to get all my missings in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts