Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ratty, Mischief ("Missy") passed on December 14, 2014, at about 12:30 PM.

I wrote a short drama story about her death:

My hands trembled as I watched her choke and gasp for air. I knew her time was. I held her close to me, whispering, "Don't leave me, Missy," She looked at me weakly, and she suddenly gave up. I could no longer hold back my tears, I held her to my ear to listen for any sign of breathing or a heartbeat. Nothing. I attempted to resurrect her, hoping that it wasn't true, my own baby, dead. I held her close to my heart once again, I closed my eyes, incapable to bear the sight of my dead child. I set her back into her quarantine cage. I watched her, praying for her to stir from her sleep, but alas, she did not.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My ratty, Mischief ("Missy") passed on December 14, 2014, at about 12:30 PM.

I wrote a short drama story about her death:

My hands trembled as I watched her choke and gasp for air. I knew her time was. I held her close to me, whispering, "Don't leave me, Missy," She looked at me weakly, and she suddenly gave up. I could no longer hold back my tears, I held her to my ear to listen for any sign of breathing or a heartbeat. Nothing. I attempted to resurrect her, hoping that it wasn't true, my own baby, dead. I held her close to my heart once again, I closed my eyes, incapable to bear the sight of my dead child. I set her back into her quarantine cage. I watched her, praying for her to stir from her sleep, but alas, she did not.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts